HELP US OUT!!

THIS BUTT BLOG IS FOR ALL THOSE SEXY RAPPERS AND ACTORS AN NORMAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NICE BODY OR A FAT ASS!! PLEASE PLEASE SEND US UR PICS OR SEX STORYS OR FEEDBACK TO ( JUICYBOOTYGOSSIP@GMAIL.COM ) REMEMBER WHEN EVER YOU SEND US INFO YOUR NAME AN EMAIL WILL NO BE PROVIDED UNLESS U WANT IT TO

MY TOP TURN ONs AND TOP TURN OFFs ABOUT MEN

           TURN ON AN TURN OFFs
            TURN ONs






  1. Good kisser, Is a big big plus 
  2. nice butt even if the man likes to dominate i still like ass to grab once in a while 
  3. Money... If you are broke then ya gotta go -->>
  4. Body/Face: I dont care if you dont have abs like Usher or smile like Chris Brown. Dont have to be in shape,Tattoos are a plus
  5. DICK SIZE dose not matter (( YES I SAID IT dose not matter to me ))
  6. Communication ( Text me callme email me what ever jus talk to me )

TURN OFF

  1. Bad Breath.. I cant take it. either brush or mouth wash or chew a pack of gum...
  2. Shy.. I dont care if u Man or Woman..Top or Bottom. You gotta know how to take control.
  3. Face: Sorry ur face cant look look like a pizza or a hairy mess...
  4. Oder: If you smell like onions or trash u gotta go.
  5. Cant be broke
  6. If you cant communnicate 

No comments:

Post a Comment